These security measures are in place to safeguard both our clients and our own company. It is of the utmost importance that we maintain strict security protocols in order to protect both our clients and our own business. Any breach of these protocols could potentially jeopardize the security and integrity of our company and our clients. We ask that all parties strictly adhere to these policies for the benefit of all involved.
Please take some time to watch this video as it provides additional information on one reason these policies are crucial.
- Do not log in to personal accounts on company devices, including Amazon, Facebook, Pandora, etc., unless given explicit permission.
- No WiFi or hotspots are permitted at work, including on company and personal devices.
- No personal laptops or tablets are permitted on the job.
- Connecting any devices to our network, WiFi, hotspots, etc. is prohibited.
- Do not connect or disconnect any internet cables.
- Do not sign in to your work or email accounts on any other device other than your own work computers.
- Computer usage is being monitored; do not access or input personal or sensitive information such as health information, passwords, etc.
- If Amazon ever requests a phone number, click “skip” or consult with Zack before proceeding. Never input your personal phone number on a work PC for any reason.
- Please update your Chrome Browser when available.
- When the option to update Chrome appears at the top right of Chrome, please do so immediately for security reasons. This maintains your browser’s compatibility with the most recent security patches.